Back to How to Use Top
The procedure for enabling entry fees is as follows.
1. Link to Stripe.
2. Go to the tournament information page and set the entry fee.
3. Set the payment method and amount.
## Link to Stripe.
Set which account will receive the entry fee from participants. Entry fees will be accepted through an external service called Stripe.
1. While logged in, access [https://tonamel.com/settings/profile](https://tonamel.com/settings/profile).
2. Click on the Profit tab.
3. Choose the payment service you wish to use and click "Link".
4. You will be redirected to an external site where you can enter your account information.
5. After you have finished entering your information, you will be returned to the Tonamel website.
Once you have linked a Stripe account, you cannot remove it.
When you return to the Tonamel website after setting up your account, "Under Review" may appear next to the linked service.
"Linking" will be displayed next to the service after the payment service has confirmed your account. This process may take some time.
Currently, only Japanese bank accounts can be set up to receive entry fees. Entry fee payments from participants can be made from any country.
## Go to the tournament information page and set the entry fee.
1. While logged in, access [https://tonamel.com/organize/](https://tonamel.com/organize/).
2. Select a tournament.
3. Activate Entry Fee under Entry in Tournament Information.
4. Set the Entry Fee Payment Method.
5. Set the Amount.
6. Click Save Changes on the bottom of the page.
+ Please select either one or both of the payment methods (advance payment and/or same-day payment) for the Entry Fee Payment Method.
+ The amount must be in Japanese yen.
+ If the maximum number of entries has been reached, resulting in a lottery, advance payment cannot be set as the Entry Fee Payment Method.
### Supported Payment Methods
The following payment methods are supported for advance payment.
- Credit Card
+ Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club, and Discover are accepted.
- Convenience Store Payment
+ Payment at FamilyMart, Lawson, Ministop, and Seicomart are accepted. However, convenience store payments are only available when the linked Stripe account is in Japan.