Back to How to Use Top
When creating a tournament, you can use QR Check-in by setting the tournament format to Offline Tournament.
QR check-in is a function to complete check-in by the organizer reading the QR code on the check-in screen displayed by the participants.
## Check-in method
1. While logged in, access the tournament page for the tournament you want to check in.
2. From the tournament page, click [**QR Check-in**].
3. Show the QR code to the host and ask them to check in.
1. Log in with an account belonging to the organizing organization of the tournament.
2. Start the camera application that can read the QR code on the logged-in terminal.
3. Scan the participant's QR code.
4. If check-in is possible, the participant information will be displayed. Check the content and click [**Check-in**] if there is no problem.
\* QR code is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.