Back to How to Use Top
To participate in the tournament with Tonamel, you need an account. Please use after [new registration / login](/help/signup-login). The following operations are required to participate in the tournament.
- Entry to the tournament
- Check-in (for tournaments with check-in)
## Entry to the tournament
An entry is required to participate in the tournament. [The contents entered at the time of entry can be changed later before the tournament starts.](/help/edit-entry)
1. While [logged in](/help/signup-login), access the tournament page of the tournament you want to participate in.
2. Click [**Entry**] within the entry period. ![Entry](/assets/figures/help/en/how-to-entry.png)
3. Enter your entry details and click [**Entry to Tournament**].
Check-in is performed to confirm the final intention to participate in the tournament, and participation in the tournament is a function that is confirmed by checking in.
Check-in is required for tournaments whose check-in period is indicated on the tournament page. Please note that if you do not check in, you will not be able to participate in the tournament.
### For online tournaments
1. Access the tournament page of the tournament you entered with [Login](/help/signup-login).
2. Click [**Check-in**] during the check-in period. ![Check In](/assets/figures/help/en/how-to-checkin.png)
### Offline tournament
1. Access the tournament page of the tournament you entered while logged in.
2. Click [**QR Check-in**] during the check-in period. ![QR check-in](/assets/figures/help/en/qr-checkin.png)
3. Have the receptionist at the tournament or the organizer read the QR code. ![QR code](/assets/figures/help/en/qrcode.png)