Back to How to Use Top
In order to participate in tournaments on Tonamel, you need an account. Please [Sign up / Login](/help/signup-login) before using the site. To participate in a tournament, you need to do the following:
- Enter a Tournament
- Check-in (for tournaments with check-in)
## Enter a Tournament
Entry is required to participate in a tournament. [The contents entered at the time of entry can be changed later before the tournament starts.](/help/edit-entry)
1. While [logged in](/help/signup-login), access the tournament page of the tournament you want to participate in.
2. Click [**Entry**] within the entry period. ![Entry](/assets/figures/help/en/how-to-entry.png)
3. Enter your entry details and click [**Entry to Tournament**].
Check-in is a feature used to confirm final commitment to participate in a tournament. When enabled, check-in is mandatory for tournament participation.
Check-in is required for tournaments whose check-in period is indicated on the tournament page. Please note that if you do not check in, you will not be able to participate in the tournament.
### Online Check-in:
1. Access the tournament page of the tournament you entered with [Login](/help/signup-login).
2. Click [**Check-in**] during the check-in period. ![Check In](/assets/figures/help/en/how-to-checkin.png)
### Offline Check-in:
1. Access the tournament page of the tournament you entered while logged in.
2. Click [**QR Check-in**] during the check-in period. ![QR check-in](/assets/figures/help/en/qr-checkin.png)
3. Have the receptionist at the tournament or the organizer read the QR code. ![QR code](/assets/figures/help/en/qrcode.png)