Back to How to Use Top
It is possible to cancel a confirmed match result.
Once canceled, the match cannot be undone, so check it carefully before executing.
## How to cancel
1. The detail screen of match which you want to cancel will be display.
2. Click [the cancel match].
3. Click [Cancel] in the dialog.
## Cancelable match
- Match result is approved with matches
- Enter the result by organizer (including disqualification)
\* if you cancel the tournament that has ended, tournament status will return to before the end,and the tournament will end once the final result has been confirmed.
\* Make sure there are no reported matches for the parent to be canceled.
\* If there is a reported match, you must first cancel the reported match in the parent direction.
\* BYE matches, both players will not be canceled directly, but will be automatically reset by canceling the previous match on which they are based.
## Deleted due to cancellation
If you anticipate that the following will be required for your operation, please make a copy before canceling.
### Single Elimination . Swiss Common
- Disqualification information
### For single elimination
Undo target of the match